The Food Service Department of Clark-Pleasant Community School Corporation is composed of over 70 professionals who are dedicated to serving your children. Each school in the Corporation has a motto which features Excellence and it is our pleasure to team together by NOURISHING EXCELLENCE.
The department participates in the National School Breakfast and Lunch Programs as well as the Federal Summer Feeding Program. These programs strive to ensure that all children regardless of economic status, cultural diversity or special needs have access to healthy meals to promote learning readiness. In addition, our priorities include:
- Meeting student preferences
- Providing healthy choices
- Complying with federal program regulations
- Ensuring only quality products are purchased per specifications
- Operating under fiscally sound principles
- Offering reasonable prices
- Meeting or exceeding food safety standards
Gift Certificates are available for purchase. Contact the food service manager at any school for further details.