Student Transfer Request

To request permission to attend Clark-Pleasant Community School Corporation when living out of the district, simply fill out this form STUDENT TRANSFER REQUEST

Our Board policy states students must be in "good standing" in attendance and discipline to be considered.  Additionally you student must remain in good standing in these two areas throughout the school year to remain eligible.  Please contact our Administration Office at 317-535-3108 for  more information on student transfer requests.  

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.